Saturday, October 20, 2007

Charmed, I'm sure.

I finished my surprise to take to church tomorrow. Well, nearly. I need some matte board for the bottom and I don't have any.
It's a tote bag made with charm squares. The pattern is from Quiltsillustrated.com and is called Charm Party Tote.
Here's the pics.
Front
Back
Inside
The fabric I used was from a collection called "Decorative Color and Contrast" by Marcus Brothers. The photos make the lining and handles look more orangey red than they are. The color is a soft medium peach tone. The colors in general are more muted than they are tending to look. We'll see what the gals at church think about it for the bazaar next month. Maybe I can get another 1 or 2 finished by then--especially now that I know what I'm doing and I have the details worked out! And I need to get that matte board for the bottom....

Happy Sewing,
Wasie
:o)

No comments: